Life with the Campbell's

Life with the Campbell's

Life with the Campbell's

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Too Cool for School

Just another day in the drama filled Campbell house.. this week has been eventful so far preparing for the return to school...early mornings, breakfast drama, hair dilemmas, wardrobe malfunctions. my sweet little HG just started 2nd grade on Monday.. i cant believe she should even be this old.. I have always known that HG was wise beyond her years.. and she never ceases to amaze me with her words of wisdom.. everyone that knows HG says she is an "old soul"and that is so true.. I started keeping a journal of what I called " Hannahism's" for her to read when she gets older so she can see just how entertaining she really is!! so on the way to school as I am holding back tears as another year starts i say to her " i cant believe you are in second grade baby.. i am gonna miss you today" and her response was " oh mommy.. it just seems like yesterday i was frolicking through the grass and playing hopscotch" what?? LOL! for one she has NEVER played hopscotch and two who says frolicking? oh how I have missed our school morning conversations:)


2 comments: